Position: Senior marketing manager
- We seek a Marketing Manager with experience in international marketing and brands.
- The Marketing Manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Planning, implementation and effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of our company.
- Researching demand for the organization’s products and services.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Maintaining relationships with clients
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication design or related field.
- 5-7 years working experience in distribution industry with expertise in strategic marketing planning, branding, and product development with exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Must be between 30-40 years of age.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- Ability to work under pressure.
For applications please send your CV and a motivation letter via mail, email@example.com